Find the perfect “Ploughman’s”
When you are busy exploring, whether by pedal or plod, it is always good to have some sustenance “while on the move”.
This route provides the perfect place to pick up local bread, cheese and beer as a gentle ride through the Stour Valley takes you from Blandford Forum to Child Okeford where Hambledon Hill dominates the landscape.
Whichever way you decide to go, you can either start or end your ride at Hall & Woodhouse brewery in Blandford where you can quench your thirst with an award winning beer. Anyone fancy a Fursty Ferret?
Find out more!
To help you discover the great tastes of Dorset and make the most of your day, download all the information you will need:
- ROUTE GUIDES with lots of information about the great tastes from this area and things to see and do
- DETAILED MAPS to follow with the routes through countryside and towns plus additional walk
- PLUS Blandford and Sturminster Trailway Start points
- OFFERS available to Dorset Pedallers, thanks to our lovely foodie businesses along the routes coming soon
- ESSENTIAL INFORMATION on public transport, cycling conditions and much more
Photo credit: Lara-Jane Thorpe